Thursday, July 17, 2014

Buku-buku Humor Koleksi Ihik (291)


Non Sequitur: 2011 Day-to-Day Calendar
by Wiley Miller

Published by Andrews McMeel Publishing (2010-08-30)
ISBN 10: 0740795937 / ISBN 13: 9780740795930

Great calendar
I can't wait to see what each new day brings. I love this type of humor. I liked it so much, I sent one to my son.

dont waste your money, December 31, 2010
By
Melissa Reda
This review is from: Non Sequitur: 2011 Day-to-Day Calendar (Calendar)
I bought this for my dad,since I bought him a Far Side day by day calendar every year,and have been searching for something like it ever since. Dont waste your money on this one,although the cover joke is cute,and some of the jokes and pictures are very funny throughout,most of the pages are filled with some kind of non-funny comic strip,that is on-going thruout.save your money.If you are looking for a Far Side replacement I found it in Argyle Sweater,and my dad loved it.


Bibliographic Details

Title: Non Sequitur: 2011 Day-to-Day Calendar
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Publication Date: 2010-08-30
Binding: Calendar
Book Condition: New
Edition: Pag

No comments:

Post a Comment